What is Traffic Crash?
Traffic Crash is a half-racing, half-getaway driver game with infinite runner mechanics. You run cars off the road and collect coins while trying to avoid helicopters that are shooting at you. The game is currently free in the Google Play Store.
Here’s how Traffic Crash works. You can play as one of 14 cars and your mission is to collect coins, run cars off the road, and avoid being destroyed. There are three game modes which are Crash mode, Long Run mode, and Hot Pursuit so you can switch the objectives around a little. The game goes for an arcade sort of feel which means there isn’t really a point or a story but that’s fairly typical of an infinite runner style game.
The graphics are decent but not incredible. They are optimized so the game can be played on lower end devices which is a plus if you own a lower end device. It also comes with multiple camera angles, Google Play Games services, and plenty of action.
Not bad but could be better.
- Decent graphics that work on lower end devices.
- Three game modes and Google Play Games services give the player some much needed motivation.
- Loose mechanics give the game an out of control feeling that’s not unpleasant.
- Totally free with no in app purchases.
- Requires no permissions to run.
- Like most infinite runners, there’s no story or point, just game play and that gets boring after a while.
- It’s a newer game with a smaller user base which means there are likely some bugs that haven’t been reported yet.
- There’s a feeling like more could have been done with the game. It’s very basic.
Overall, this is an infinite runner game. The Google Play Games services are a nice touch and the ability to play this on older devices is a good plus. The game play mechanics are a little hectic but that adds to the difficulty of the game. If you’re looking for an infinite runner, this will do the trick but it’s not really anything