NewsPodge is now hiring. NewsPodge is a big consolidated tech resource around the world, which brings you the best technology, startups and entrepreneurship news from around the world. We are looking for the enthusiastic people to join us in creating the next big thing in our region.
We are looking for the suitable candidate in following areas:
1. Startup Intelligence Professional – Full Time
You will be mainly responsible for gathering data for our particular division. Job includes detail research and online searching to create and maintain the database.
– Knowledge of online research and information gathering.
– Prior knowledge of MS Excel.
– Extrovert personality, ability to reach out to people.
– Ability to use social media and understand the tags and keywords associated.
– Able to work part-time.
2. Content Writers – Full Time & Part Time
This position is for aggressive, passionate and dynamic people with reporting and writing talent.The ideal candidate must be familiar and comfortable with online reporting environment. A good understanding of how to generate online traffic, including SEO techniques. Work profile includes, but is not limited to, writing and publishing stories on all or any of the following: Business Tech, Startups and Reviews.
– Excellent writing and communication skills.
– Possess a good understanding about the tech startups and entrepreneurship.
– Understanding SEO techniques will be an added advantage.
Please submit your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the given job title in the subject and do highlight your achievements in the resume for the relevant areas. If your application is successful, you will hear back from us in 21 days. All the best!